8 Facts About Big Bang's "Loser" That Will Make You A Proud Fan
1. Big Bang's “Loser” was the first single from the MADE series released on May 1, 2015.
2. "Loser" marked the first music release from Big Bang since 2012.
3. G-Dragon explains the meaning behind "Loser."
“Everyone is human and we all have feelings. Some people may not have friends or even love in their current lives. Everyone lives in a different situation, and depending on how you accept it, this song could be your story.”
4. Within hours after its release, “Loser” peaked number 1 on the digital chart.
5. Within 9 days, “Loser” broke the Gaon record in 2015 with it being streamed over 10.5 million times and downloaded over 470,000 times.
6. Within 2 months, “Loser” became the second best selling single of the year.
7. On YouTube, the music video for “Loser” became the second most watched K-Pop music video within a 24 hour span with 4.5 million views, beating the previous record set by EXO at 4.1 million for “Call Me Baby.” Psy still holds the most viewed video within a 24 hour timespan with “Gentleman.”
8. “Loser” currently has 81 million views on YouTube
Big Bang - "Loser" M/V
Looking for K-Pop related stuff?
Check out allkpop THE SHOP for some of the softest, highest quality gear around!
Shop the story