1. Big Bang's “Loser” was the first single from the MADE series released on May 1, 2015.
2. "Loser" marked the first music release from Big Bang since 2012.
3. G-Dragon explains the meaning behind "Loser."
“Everyone is human and we all have feelings. Some people may not have friends or even love in their current lives. Everyone lives in a different situation, and depending on how you accept it, this song could be your story.”
4. Within hours after its release, “Loser” peaked number 1 on the digital chart.
5. Within 9 days, “Loser” broke the Gaon record in 2015 with it being streamed over 10.5 million times and downloaded over 470,000 times.
6. Within 2 months, “Loser” became the second best selling single of the year.
7. On YouTube, the music video for “Loser” became the second most watched K-Pop music video within a 24 hour span with 4.5 million views, beating the previous record set by EXO at 4.1 million for “Call Me Baby.” Psy still holds the most viewed video within a 24 hour timespan with “Gentleman.”
8. “Loser” currently has 81 million views on YouTube
Big Bang - "Loser" M/V
Looking for K-Pop related stuff?
Check out allkpop THE SHOP for some of the softest, highest quality gear around!